elkyn asked: A girl gets raped, which results in her world being destroyed. She is not only left with the pain and memory for the rest of her life of the day she was horrifically assaulted, but she has been left carrying the child of the monster that raped and beat her. Having this child (which through all of this is innocent) she would be reminded every day of where the child has came from,thus not giving it love. Abort?give yourself a chance of life and stop pain for the child. you could never understand.

So any infant who is the product of rape can be killed? And hey, you got me: I’m a heartless jerk who doesn’t care about rape victims (NOTE: Satire). Since they only comprise less than 2% of abortions, will you work with me to abolish the other 98%?