- Me: I bet if you go up and speak elvish or klingon to him, he won't understand.
- My manager: I wouldn't understand either. I've never seen Harry Potter.
- My manager:
- My manager:
- Me: Consider this my two weeks.
bearyourcross asked: What race was Smeagol before he was corrupted by the ring?
Smeagol and Deagol were of the Stoorish Hobbits.
My entire world just exploded.
bearyourcross asked: So I hear they're going to put Legolas and Aragorn are going to be in the Hobbit even though they weren't in the book
Well at the oldest, Aragorn would have been 15. If my calculations are accurate, he was 13 at the time Bilbo departed, and 14 by the end of the tale. Technically, he could be in the story. It’s disappointing that they’re departing this much from the original tale, though.
Well I hope you’re not tired yet. We’ve only just begun.
- The Road goes ever ever on,
- Over rock and under tree,
- By caves where never sun has shone,
- By streams that never find the sea;
- Over snow by winter sown,
- And through the merry flowers of June,
- Over grass and over stone,
- And under mountains in the moon.
- The Road goes ever ever on
- Under cloud and under star,
- Yet feet that wandering have gone
- Turn at last to home afar.
- Eyes that fire and sword have seen
- And horror in the halls of stone
- Look at last on meadows green
- And trees and hills they long have known.
— The Road